Get Noticed Online
Get Your Site Found
Search Engine Optimization
CeJay Associates, LLC uses state-of-the-art software to analyze the Internet for keywords that apply to your marketplace and website. THIS IS DONE FIRST, before creating content for your site!
The content and layout of your website is then created with these keywords for the best showing for your site in search engine searches. The proper coding is placed in the “head” section of each page, inviting search engines to spider your pages.
When finished, your site is submitted to search engines relevant to your business for quicker listings. Further submissions are no longer necessary with the search methods that search engines currently use.
However, directory listings and listings with industry-specific sites are always a good idea! CeJay Associates can research these for you & list your site appropriately. This service is included within our Maintenance Program.
The following online advertising can be developed and maintained for your marketing strategy:
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- Google AdWords Ads, AdSense advertising
- Writing “White Papers” or WIKI’s
Getting Your Site Seen
Just putting your web site on the Internet does not assure that it will get seen! Like any advertising media, a marketing strategy designed for your target market is important.
CeJay Associates, LLC can help you market your site with the following services:
- Search Engine Optimization: developing your site for maximum search engine indexing.
- Google Adword Campaigns: with skilled specialists on staff, we can manage a campaign for you
- Directory Listings: submitting your business name and contact information to online directory services and trade directories.
- Trade Reporting: writing a trade report or white paper. Submitting it to some of the online report services, magazines and WIKI’s. (including, of course, a link back to your web site) This is a very important method of getting your site listed higher in the Search Engines today! CeJay Associates can help you develop and write these 800 word, key-word specific reports.
- Blogging: Setting up your own Blog (You write about industry-specific information that people in your industry would find relevant – NOT an advertisement, people comment on your idea)
- Print media advertising: display ads, brochures, business stationary that includes your web site URL (address).
- TV / Radio advertising: coordinating a production company and insuring poignant content
Articles related to Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Let Us Show You How We Can Develop a Website That WORKS for Your Business!