Have a strategy for your Internet presence!
As with any marketing plan, you should define your –
Goals, Method, Schedule and Analysis
CeJay Associates is experienced in helping clients complete this part of their business plan.
- Search Engine Optimization: developing your site for maximum search engine indexing.
- Directory Listings: submitting your business name and contact information to online directory services and trade specific directories.
- Social Media campaigns: set up only the ones you can regularly maintain!
- Blogging: Setting up your own Blog (You write about industry-specific information that people in your industry would find relevant – NOT an advertisement, people can comment on your ideas.)
- Newsletters: a form of targeted blogging
- Trade Reporting: write a white paper to an informational site specific to your industry. CeJay Associates can help you develop and write these 800 word, key-word specific reports.
- Print media advertising: display ads, brochures, business stationary, all must include your website URL (address)
- Video / TV / Radio advertising: We can help you coordinate a production company and insure poignant content
Tracking your traffic, the number of newsletter opens, web page popularity, social media interactions will tell you what facets of your marketing plan are working and what are not. Tweaking your Internet presence is easy and quick; far more economical to adjust than print media.
Just putting your website on the Internet does not assure that it will WORK for your business. Have a plan and DO it!
If you can’t fly, then run’ if you can’t run, then walk; if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.
We go beyond developing and putting your site on the Internet.
- Maintain your site for best Search Engine Optimization
- Manage your site/brand reputation on the Internet
- Maintain directory listings and commenting
- Set up social marketing sites for your business
Let Us Show You How We Can Develop a Website That WORKS for Your Business!