- Search Engine Optimization: developing your site for maximum search engine indexing.
- Directory Listings: submitting your business name and contact information to online directory services and trade specific directories.
- Social Media campaigns: set up only the ones you can regularly maintain!
- Blogging: Setting up your own Blog (You write about industry-specific information that people in your industry would find relevant – NOT an advertisement, people can comment on your ideas.)
- Newsletters: a form of targeted blogging
- Trade Reporting: write a white paper to an informational site specific to your industry. CeJay Associates can help you develop and write these 800 word, keyword / keyphrase specific reports.
- Print media advertising: display ads, brochures, business stationary, all must include your website URL (address)
- Video / TV / Radio advertising: We can help you coordinate a production company and insure poignant content
Tracking your traffic, the number of newsletter opens, web page popularity, social media interactions will tell you what facets of your marketing plan are working and what are not. Tweaking your Internet presence is easy and quick; far more economical to adjust than print media.
Just putting your website on the Internet does not assure that it will WORK for your business. Have a plan and DO it!